Pre-Med Outreach Programs
The University of Missouri School of Medicine offers a variety of outreach programs for students considering careers in medicine. Below are the names of the programs and qualifications needed to participate in the programs. If you are interested in learning more about a particular program, please click the corresponding quick link to the right.
High School Outreach:
- High School Mini Medical School is available for high school juniors in Missouri
- Excellence in Learning is available for high school students in St. Louis
- MU Health Professions Summit is available for Missouri Area Health Education Center participants or past Medical Explorations participants
- MedPrep Explorations is available to high school students interested in health professions
- Pre-Med Day is available for college juniors and above.
- MedPrep I is available for college juniors and above.
- MedPrep II is available for college juniors and above.