Membership in the MU Medical Alumni Organization and Mizzou Alumni Association is the perfect way to foster lasting relationships with your medical school classmates and university. Membership provides you with numerous benefits and services, including:
- Discounts at nearly 125 retail and service businesses nationwide
- 10 to 15 percent discount at the University Bookstore and the Tiger Team Store
- Full-color MU wall calendar
- Remote access to academic databases
- Tax deductibility
- Career services and other campus privileges
Included with your membership in the Mizzou Alumni Association (MAA) is complimentary membership in the Medical Alumni Organization for the MU School of Medicine. MAA is the umbrella alumni organization for Mizzou and powers a network of alumni groups - one in each school and college and more than 100 alumni chapters around the world. No matter where you live, you will never be far from another Mizzou graduate.
Click here to become a member
Enter UM1 as the referral code to ensure that you are granted membership in the Medical Alumni Organization.
If you have questions about membership, please contact Alex Hopkins, manager of alumni affairs for the MU School of Medicine, at (573) 882-5021 or email@example.com.