Candidates for the following titles are encouraged to contact the department regarding employment opportunities. Tenure and clinical tracks are available.
- Clinical Instructor
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Professor of Anesthesiology
- Academic Anesthesiology positions provide care for a 3 hospital system in the Midwest: Trauma/General, Women & Children, Orthopedic.
- General anesthesiologists or sub-specialists in pediatric, obstetric, or cardiothoracic anesthesiology are desired.
- MD or DO, however, must be ABA board-certified or eligible.
- Duties include patient care and resident teaching.
- Research or Teaching background desirable but not mandatory.
To apply, please visit the the HR Employment web site.
The University of Missouri is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To request ADA accomodations, please contact our ADA Coordinator at (573) 884-7278 (V/TTY).
For more information, please contact:
Tel: (573) 882-2577.