Faculty in Anesthesiology Opportunities
Candidates for the following titles are encouraged to contact the department regarding employment opportunities. Tenure and clinical tracks are available.
- Clinical Instructor
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Professor of Anesthesiology
- Academic Faculty in Anesthesiology provide classroom and clinical instruction to medical students and residents in Anesthesiology, including Pain Management
- Provide medical care to patients for a 3 hospital system in Columbia, MO: Trauma/General, Women & Children, Orthopedic
- Conduct research in Anesthesiology related areas
- General anesthesiologists or sub-specialists in pediatric, obstetric, pain management or cardiothoracic anesthesiology are desired
- MD or DO, must be ABA board-certified or eligible
- BC/BE in Anesthesiology
- BC/BE in Pain Management scheduled by July 1, 2015
- Eligible for Missouri physician's license
- Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications
To apply, please visit the HR Employment web site.
The University of Missouri is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To request ADA accommodations, please contact our ADA Coordinator at (573) 884-7278 (V/TTY).
For more information, please contact:
Tel: (573) 882-2577.