The Pediatric Residency at The University of Missouri is the perfect place to train, no matter what kind of career you have in mind. In recent years, graduates of Pediatric Residency have taken such positions as:
- A Primary Care position at a busy suburban St. Louis practice
- A fellowship spot in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship positions in Allergy and Immunology, Child Abuse, and Neonatology
- A pediatric hospitalist position here at MU
- Primary Care positions in greater Missouri (Springfield, Joplin, Kirksville, Osage Beach, Jefferson City, Columbia) and Illinois.
- The training you will receive at MU will prepare you for whatever it is that you hope to do, whether it is Primary Care, Specialty Care, or Hospital-Based Care. Your three years spent at MU will be rewarding from both a personal and professional point of view.