The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri, designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 11.0 (7.25 credits on Friday; 3.75 on Saturday) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Midwest Multistate Division Provider number 716-VII.
Up to 10.91 (7.16 credits on Friday; 3.75 on Saturday) Contact hours will be awarded to all individuals who attend the entire conference and complete the evaluation.
- Social Work:
The University of Missouri School of Social Work has approved this conference for a total of 11.25 contact hours (1.125 CE Units). A breakdown of approved hours will be provided upon request at the conference registration.
The CEU certificates are $10.00 each and checks should be made payable to the University of Missouri. Checks will be collected at the registration desk the day of the conference.
- Lea Brandt, OTD, MA, OTR/L, Co-Director, Center for Health Ethics; Associate Clinical Professor, MU School of Health Professions; Director, MHPC OTA Program
- Richard Oliver, PhD, FASAHP, Dean Emeritus, Associate Professor, MU School of Health Professions
- Katina Bitsicas, MFA, Assistant Teaching Professor, University of Missouri
- G. Michael Chippendale, BS, MS, PhD, Professor Emeritus, MU OED
- Shirley Farrah, PhD, RN-BC, Assistant Dean, MU Nursing Outreach, MU Sinclair School of Nursing
- David Fleming, MD, MA, MACP, Chairman, Internal Medicine; Professor, Clinical Medicine; Co-Director, MU Center for Health Ethics
- Megan Gill, Communication Director, MU School of Health Professions
- Ron Green, Executive Director, digiSTORY KC, Kansas City, Missouri
- Joanna Hearne, PhD, Director and Associate Professor, MU Department of English, Digital Storytelling
- Brian Hensel, PhD, MSPH, Assistant Professor, Health Management and Informatics, University of Missouri
- Matt Morgan, MHA, Center Administrator, MU Center for Health Ethics
- Lynelle Phillips, RN, MPH, Instructor, Field Placement Coordinator, MU MPH Program, MU Sinclair School of Nursing
- Win Phillips, PhD, Associate Teaching Professor, MU Health Management & Informatics
- Lori Popejoy, PhD, APRN, GCNS-BC, FAAN, Associate Professor, John A. Hartford Foundation Claire M. Fagin Fellow, MU Sinclair School of Nursing
- Marjorie Sable, DrPH, MSW, MPH, Director and Professor, MU School of Social Work
- Karen Schmidt, BFA, Senior Media Producer, Office of Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning, University of Missouri
- Jon Stemmle, Associate Professor, MU School of Journalism
- Cynthia Stephens, MS(N), RN, Nurse Planner/Clinical Instructor, MU Nursing Outreach, MU Sinclair School of Nursing
- Ron Turner, PhD, UM System Executive Vice President (retired)