- What is it?
- What is it worth?
- How to be a great mentor
- How to be a great mentee/protégé
- Mentor meetings: what to do, how to do it, how often
- How to get a mentor
- Expected evolution of the mentoring relationship over time
- A structured format for peer mentoring about specific problems
Mentorship - both being mentored and mentoring others - is perhaps the most invigorating and energizing aspect of my job."
- Karla Washington, PhD, LCSW
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine