Welcome to MedZou
MedZou Community Health Clinic is a student-operated medical clinic that provides free primary health care. Our mission is to provide high-quality, patient-centered care for uninsured residents of Central Missouri, while educating heath care students about working with underserved populations. Together with our community partners, we aim to improve access to primary health care.
- To provide high-quality, patient-centered care for the uninsured of Central Missouri.
- To promote social justice by advocating on behalf of our patients regarding access to medical care other basic needs.
- To educate University of Missouri students about working with underserved populations.
- To promote collaboration across various health-related disciplines.
- To reduce the overall costs of healthcare by promoting primary health care, education, and prevention.
3rd Annual MedZou Golf Tournament
- Date: April 12th, starting at noon
- Location: A.L. Gustin Golf Course
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP:
MedZou thanks its community partners for their generosity and support!