Fellowship in Sleep Medicine
Applications are no longer being accepted for 2012-2013. We will begin accepting applications for 2013-2014 beginning May 15, 2012. Thank you for your interest in our program!
Department of Neurology offers one Fellowship in Sleep Medicine. The one year fellowship will assist with expertise and further training in the following areas:
- Understanding Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Studies
- Multiple Sleep Latency tests and other Sleep examinations
- Clinical research in Sleep Medicine
To apply, please send the following information to Penny McQueen:
- your completed application
- current curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation including one from your residency program director
- a copy of all three USMLE transcripts
Send your information to:
Penny McQueen, Department of Neurology
CE510 CS & E Building, University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212.