Seeing the Future of Patient Care
Welcome to the Department of Ophthalmology and Mason Eye Institute at the University of Missouri. If you have impaired vision due to an eye disease or disorder, our eye institute specialty physicians will help get you back on the road to seeing more clearly. Our team of ophthalmologists and optometrists treats a variety of problems, including glaucoma, cataracts, eye-movement disorders, and eyelid and facial disorders.
Our continued vision is to develop a premier ophthalmology and visual sciences institute. This is based on a commitment to the highest standards of vision research, education and compassionate patient care provided by nationally respected faculty and staff.
Address and Directions
- Mason Eye Institute/Clinic/University Optical
- University Eye Institute East and University Optical East
Phone and Fax Numbers
- Department: (573) 882-1027, Fax (573) 882-8474
- University Optical Office: (573) 884-7710, Fax (573) 884-0025
- University Optical East: (573) 884-4568, Fax (573) 884-4575
- Mason Eye Clinic: (573) 882-1506, Fax (573) 884-5575
- University Eye Institute East: (573) 882-8920, Fax (573) 884-4868