Pain Medicine Clinic
- General Information
- Interventional Pain Med
- Work Comp/MOIC
- Our Facilities
University Physicians pain medicine specialists make treating your patient's pain a top priority. Ebby Varghese, MD is fellowship trained and board certified in interventional pain medicine and provides the latest and most innovative techniques to relieve pain. Mark Drymalski, MD, specializes in the treatment of spine disorders and other related musculoskeletal complaints.
Dr. Varghese and Dr. Drymalski provide treatment for many conditions including back, neck and shoulder pain, muscle and tissue pain, complex regional pain syndrome, pelvic pain, facet arthritis, sacroiliitis, radiculopathy, bursitis, facial pain, headaches, and on-the-job injuries.
Patients will be provided a treatment plan tailored to his or her needs. Some of the most common treatments provided include:
- Nerve block therapy
- Epidural steroid injections
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Sympathetic nerve blocks
- Facet blocks
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Sphenopalatine blocks
- Medication management or recommendations
- Referral to appropriate psychiatric services when necessary
- Patient education
- Physical therapy
- Occupational Therapy referral
The Interventional Pain Medicine Clinic is located at 3211 South Providence Road, Green Meadows Building C in Columbia, MO.
Directions from I-70:
● Head south on Providence Road
● Turn Right (west) onto Green Meadows Road
● Turn Left (south) at the University Physician’s Green Meadows Clinic sign, (immediately after the Village South Shops)
● Drive south taking the first Left (east)
● Arrive in front of the Green Meadows Clinic Building C
* Village South Shops face north, building C sits behind that facing south.
New patients are welcome. To consult with Dr. Varghese, or to refer a patient, please call (573) 884-7100. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.