Sosunmolu Shoyinka, MD
Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
University of Missouri
Undergraduate Training: University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Residency: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - NYU
- Psychosomatic Medicine - Yale Public Psychiatry
- Columbia University.
Public/Community Psychiatry, Integration of Primary Care, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse.
Health Systems policy and Management.
Person Centred Care.
Developing systems of Care for undeserved populations, including immigrants, rural populations, inner city, homeless, chemically dependent populations.
Global Mental Health.
Publications of Note
- Shoyinka, Barber, Ranz: A Day in The Life of a Public Psychiatry Fellow Psychiatry Accepted for publication in Psychiatric Quarterly March 2011
Honors and Awards
- APA Diversity Leadership Fellowship (formerly Astray Zeneca Fellowship) 2008-2010
- Group for the Advancement of Psychiatry Mental Health Services Committee (by invitation)
- Missouri State Prior Authorizations Committee