To the Missouri Telehealth Network please contact Danny Myers at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 882-1155.
Some of the benefits include:
- CME* programming for physicians from University of Missouri School of Medicine via video.
- Informational e-mail updates regarding the network, upcoming programs and training.
- Sample clinical protocols, patient consent forms and more.
- 2 passes to MTN 2-day Training Conference.
- Assistance from the Heartland Telehealth Resource Center regarding business planning, ROI (Return On Investment), telehealth equipment and more.
- Access to new telehealth policies and issues. (MTN is an institutional member of the American Telemedicine Association and Center for Telehealth and e-health Law, and receives updates on telehealth issues and policies.)
For a list of all members go to our Telehealth Sites page at: http://medicine.missouri.edu/telehealth/sites.html
*The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.