Missouri Hospital Directory
Please refer to Chapter 2 of the MCR Abstract Code Manual regarding casefinding and reportability requirements. Review of the facility Medical Record Disease Index (MRDI) is essential to accomplish complete cancer casefinding. The ;SEER casefinding tool is provided to assist you in determining what codes to include in your facility’s MRDI. MCR recommends that you include codes on the Comprehensive section of the list and add as many codes from the Supplemental section as prove useful at your facility.
- Hospital Casefinding Tool: SEER Casefinding Lists
- Hospital Timely Reporting Calendar: Calendar 2020 - 2022
- Missouri Edit Set List: Missouri Edit Set List 2016 | Missouri Edit Set List 2021
- Missouri Fields and Positions: Missouri Fields and Positions
- Missouri Edit Metafile: Missouri v21B Edit Metafile | Missouri v22B Edit Metafile
- Missouri Edit Dictionary 2022: Missouri Edit Dictionary
- Required Data Elements: Required Data Elements 2021 | Required Data Elements 2022
- MCR Abstract Code Manual: Abstract Code Manual 2021 | MCR Abstract Code Manual 2022
- Resource Manuals: 2018+ Resource Manuals
DC Follow-Back Requests
- Death Clearance Instructions - Detailed for Resolution
- Death Clearance Instructions - Web Plus Screenshots
Different Hospital Reporting Types
Hospitals with more than 75 cases annually must submit electronically. To facilitate reporting by hospitals with 75-150 cases annually, The MCR offers a free software, Abstract Plus, that was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For information about Abstract Plus, go to our Abstracting Resources page, or contact Jeffrey Steffens at 573-882-7775 ext 18 or Steffensjn@health.missouri.edu.
Hospitals with 75 or fewer cases annually may still submit copies of charts via Web Plus or in special circumstances by fax.