Missouri Hospital Directory
Please refer to Chapter 2 of the MCR Abstract Code Manual regarding casefinding and reportability requirements. Review of the facility Medical Record Disease Index (MRDI) is essential to accomplish complete cancer casefinding. The SEER casefinding tool is provided to assist you in determining what codes to include in your facility’s MRDI. MCR recommends that you include codes on the Comprehensive section of the list and add as many codes from the Supplemental section as prove useful at your facility.
- Hospital Casefinding Tool: SEER Casefinding Lists
- Hospital Timely Reporting Calendar: Calendar 2020 - 2022
- Missouri Edit Set List: Missouri Edit Set List 2021 | Missouri Edit Set List 2023
- Missouri Edit Metafile:Missouri v23B Edit Metafile | Missouri v24 Edit Metafile
- Missouri Edit Dictionary 2024: Missouri Edit Dictionary
- Missouri Required Fields and Data Elements: Required Fields and Data Elements 2023 | Required Fields and Data Elements 2024
- MCR Abstract Code Manual: MCR Abstract Code Manual 2022 | MCR Abstract Code Manual 2023
- Resource Manuals: 2018+ Resource Manuals
DC Follow-Back Requests
- Death Clearance Instructions - Detailed for Resolution
- Death Clearance Instructions - Web Plus Video
Different Hospital Reporting Types
Hospitals with more than 50 cases annually must submit electronically. To facilitate reporting by hospitals with 50-150 cases annually, The MCR offers a free software, WebPlus, that was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For information about WebPlus, go to our WebPlus page, or contact Stacy Barr at 573-882-7775 ext 06 or BarrS@missouri.edu.
Hospitals with 50 or fewer cases annually may still submit copies of charts via WebPlus or in special circumstances by fax.