2019 Missouri Health Policy Summit
The Center for Health Policy's Annual Missouri Health Policy Summit brings together health policy makers and health care stakeholders in Missouri to discuss important and emerging health and policy issues facing the health care system in Missouri.
Since its inception, it has grown to become a bridge between researchers and policy makers, connecting local and state leaders facing health policy challenges with the knowledge, expertise and resources they need to identify and adequately meet the health policy challenges facing the state and their communities.
The 17th annual Missouri Health Policy Summit October 25, 2019.
Hilton Garden Inn, 3300 Vandiver Drive, Columbia, MO 65202
- Health Reform in 2019: Exploring Paths to Health Care Access
- Missouri Health Insurance Innovation Task Force — Amy Hoyt, Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance (password required)
- Transforming Missouri Medicaid: An Update — Kirk Mathews, Missouri Department of Social Services — MO HealthNet
- Healthcare for Missouri Ballot Initiative — Jessica Hembree, Health Forward Foundation
- Implementing Medical Cannabis in Missouri
- Medical Marijuana: A Physician’s Perspective — Lucas Buffaloe, MD, MU Health
- Missouri Medical Marijuana Regulatory Program Update — Lyndall Fraker, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Ethics and Risk Management Issues — Jane Drummond, Missouri Hospital Association
Printable Summit Documents
- Save the Date flyer
- Printable Agenda
- 2019 Program
- 2019 MHPS Sponsors
- 2019 MHPS Roster
- Download all 2019 documents
For more information and access to video presentations, contact Nick Butler.