HMI Alumni Organization
To join the HMI Alumni Organization and the Mizzou Alumni Association, click below.
For more information, to submit news about yourself or other alumni, or to get involved with our organization, contact:
Health Management & Informatics
CE707 Clinical Support & Education Building, DC006.00
CE707 CS&E Building
School of Medicine
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212
HMI Alumni Board Members
If you are interested in serving on a committee, you my contact the president of the HMI Alumni Association, Alex Gill, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Alex Gill
- President Elect - Tim Kephart
- Treasurer - Adam Desaulniers
- Secretary - Ashli Danliko
- Communications - Lindsey Lehman
- Development - Aaron Weiser
- Membership - Dillon Falk
- Student Relations - Zak Gase
- Shaun Custard
- Dexter D'Costa
- Rob Loof
- Emmy Matthews
- Michelle McClay
- Jeannine Phillips
- Jaren Pippitt
- Jared Poeppe
- Mikel Whittier
- Andrea Wiggins
HMI Alumni Organization Awards Nomination Form
We are pleased to announce the call for nominations for the 2022 HMI Alumni Organization Awards! This year we are offering 5 new awards:
- Leading Women
- Outstanding Mentor
- Service to HMI
- 4 Under 40
To nominate distinguished alumni for these prestigious awards, use the following form (you may make multiple nominations by completing the form multiple times):
If you have questions, please contact Tim Kephart at email@example.com.
How to I connect with other alumni?
Find other alums using the alumni database.
How do I become an alumni mentor?
- Contact Emmy Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I volunteer to speak at a student forum?
- Please contact Rick Sommer at email@example.com or 573-882-1783. Mr. Sommer schedules Wednesday Forums and other professional development events/sessions for the students.
How do I host an internship for a student?
- Please contact Rick Sommer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-882-1783. Mr. Sommer arranges and coordinates placement efforts for the summer internships.
How do I host an Executive Management Study (EMS Project)?
- Please contact Sue Boren at BorenS@health.missouri.edu or 573-882-1492. Dr. Boren identifies the projects during the summer and organizes the EMS teams in the early fall to work on projects through the fall and spring semesters.
Can I assist a student in their professional development in some other, less time consuming, way?