Bin Ge, MD, MA, is a statistician with Biostatistics Unit. Dr. Ge's work is in both clinical and research settings. She has been involved in various research projects, aspects from the research design to survey data analysis. She has assisted in publishing many papers by not only running the data analysis but also being involved with manuscript writing. Dr. Ge is a SAS certified programmer for SAS 9.
7 Hospital Suite
MA305A Medical Sciences Bldg.
Columbia, MO 65211
- Electronic Platform for Health
- Survey Instrument Development
- National Health Survey Databases
Areas of Expertise
- Electronic Medical Database
- Research Methods and Analysis
Education & Training
MA, University of Missouri
MD, China Medical University
Awards & Honors
- American Statistical Association
For a complete publication list, see: