Associate Dean Emeritus
Professor Emeritus for Research
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
- Health outcomes research with a focus on the use of data extractions from electronic health records
- Use of advanced health IT to improve health outcomes at the population level
- Use of data-sharing technologies to analyze health data from multiple institutions
Areas of Expertise
- Health Outcomes
- Health Informatics
- Population Health
Education & Training
University of Missouri, 1976
Awards & Honors
- 1986 Outstanding Research Psychologist, APA Psychologists in Public Service
- 1990 Merit Award, Outstanding Clinical Scholarship in Rheumatology, Arthritis Health Professions Assoc.
- 1996 Fellow, Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association
- 1997 Outstanding Psychologist Administrator, APA Psychologists in Public Service (VA Section)
- 2008 Distinguished Service Award for Lifetime Achievement, National Association of Rehabilitation Research Training Centers
- 2014 Honorary Medical Alumni Award, MU School of Medicine
- 2014 Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Clinical Care Innovation Challenge Award, Project Leader, MU Health System
- Mosa, A.S.M, Yoo, I., Parker, J.C. (2015) Online Electronic Data Capture and Research Data Repository System for Clinical and Translational Research. Missouri Medicine, 112(1), 46-52.
- Popejoy L, Jaddoo J, Sherman J, Howk C, Nguyen R, Parker JC. (2015) Monitoring Resource Utilization in a Healthcare Coordination Program. Professional Case Management. In press.