Office of Faculty Affairs
The University of Missouri School of Medicine Office of Faculty Affairs assists faculty members in achieving their full potential. Office activities include faculty development and promotion and tenure.
Available Faculty Positions
Open positions are posted on the University of Missouri’s Human Resource Services site.
Faculty Hiring Policies & Guidelines
- Faculty and Staff Benefits
- MU International Center Hiring International Faculty
- Faculty Titles and Criteria by Track
- Faculty Vacation Policy and Business Travel Policy
Promotion & Tenure
- Non-regular, Clinical Track
- Non-regular, Professional Practice Track
- Non-regular, Research Track
- Non-regular, Teaching Track
- Tenure Track – Clinician Scholar Path
- Tenure Track – Research Scholar Path
When determining whether a candidate has made sufficient progress toward promotion or tenure, departmental guidelines take precedence. Contact departments for specific guidelines.