The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) consistently affirms the importance of monitoring potential research conflicts related to:
- Protecting patient interests
- Upholding scientific integrity
- Maintaining the public’s trust
In support of such efforts, the School of Medicine and University of Missouri Health Care maintain a joint policy on conflict of interest (COI). All faculty and staff of the School of Medicine—exempt and non-exempt—are required to be familiar with the COI policy.
Login to review the COI annual report.
Use the following resources and links to keep yourself and your investigation team up-to-date on compliance-related issues.
- Animal Care Quality Assurance – ACUC
Grant Financial Compliance
- NIH Grants Policy Statement
- UM System Financial Training
- Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA)
- Office of Medical Research (OMR)
Human Subject Issues
- Health Sciences Institutional Review Board (HSIRB)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)