Learn about Coulter Biomedical Accelerator program industry areas of interest.
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinical medical device solutions. The company consists of two franchises – Pain Management and Chronic Care – that address reducing the use of opioids while helping patients recover faster and preventing infection.
Baxter International primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Their products and therapies can be found throughout hospitals and clinics – from the ER to the OR, from the pharmacy to the ICU – as well as advancing patients’ care in their homes.
Boston Scientific is a manufacturer of medical devices used in interventional medical specialties, including interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, neuromodulation, neurovascular intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology and gynecology.
Gore American is a multinational manufacturing company specializing in products derived from fluoropolymers.
Johnson & Johnson is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company.
Lilly is a global pharmaceutical company whose notable achievements include being the first company to mass-produce the polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk. It was also one of the first pharmaceutical companies to produce human insulin using recombinant DNA. Lilly is currently the largest manufacturer of psychiatric medications and produces Prozac (fluoxetine), Dolophine (methadone), Cymbalta (duloxetine), and Zyprexa (olanzapine).
- Oncology [restricted pdf]
- Neuroscience [restricted pdf]
- Diabetes and Diabetes-Related Complications [restricted pdf]
- Immunology [restricted pdf]
- Emerging Technology and Innovation [restricted pdf]
- Biotechnology Discovery Research [restricted pdf]
- Devices, Delivery and Systems [restricted pdf]
- Lilly International: Geographic Focus [restricted pdf]
- Chorus [restricted pdf]
- Discovery Chemistry Research and Technologies [restricted pdf]
- Lilly-San Diego Collaborative Research [restricted pdf]
Medtronic is among the world's largest medical equipment development companies.
- Medtronic Blood Management Research [restricted pdf]
- Medtronic Coronary Group [restricted pdf]
- Medtronic Minimally Invasive Therapies Group [restricted pdf]
Promega is a manufacturer of enzymes and other products for biotechnology and molecular biology with a portfolio covering the fields of genomics, protein analysis and expression, cellular analysis, drug discovery and genetic identity.