Vision and Mission
The Research Success Center (RSC) was established to assist clinical faculty members in initiating and maintaining a research program and to assist basic science faculty members with translational research projects.
The Vision of the OBGYN RSC is to have a thriving clinical research environment that fosters the growth and development of clinician scholars and increases high-quality research and extramural research funding.
Our Mission is to increase the quality and quantity of clinical and translational research by increasing faculty engagement in research by providing experimental design, logistical planning, compliance and clinical research coordination.
Steps to Request RSC Assistance for Clinical Research Studies
- Formulate potential research project idea and hypothesis.
- Optional: Request informal meeting with Drs. Drobnis and Nagel to discuss potential project.
- Perform a literature review to learn what already has been done, identify the knowledge gap and refine hypothesis.
- Submit a request to initiate your study,
- Meet with RSC to discuss study feasibility, required resources and logistics.
- Present research study to the Research Committee.
Helpful Links and Resources:
Contact the OB/Gyn Research Success Center: