The University of Missouri Department of Neurology Residency Program relies on Department specific initiatives and also other resources to encourage wellness and help mitigate burnout among neurology residents and faculty.
- Resident noon conferences include sessions dedicated to wellness topics.
- Departmental grand rounds include sessions dedicated to wellness topics.
- The department supports recurring resident only and also department wide social events.
- A wellness suggestion box has been created for resident input.
- A resident Wellness chair has been selected to help lead wellness efforts
For more Resident wellness information visit
Graduate Medical Education Wellness Resources