This workshop helps rising high school juniors and seniors explore their strengths as well as careers in health care. The workshop includes a two-week online component from June 7-18, 2021 (online), June 18 (Virtual Live).
Application period begins February 22.
Two-Week Online Component
- Online written and video resources
- Overview of healthcare careers
- Virtual Video Conferencing
- Discussion Boards
- Personality Assessment
- Resume submission
1-Day Virtual Live Event
- Personality Assessment Review
- Student Panel
- Professional Panel
- Mini Healthcare fair
- Resume review
The total workshop fee is $60. This includes a $30 non-refundable application fee and a $30 workshop fee to cover instructional materials and one meal.Travel and lodging must be paid separately.
Payment instructions are provided with acceptance notification.
A link for the financial assistance request forms is available upon completion of a Medical Explorations application and must be submitted immediately following your application to be considered for assistance. Financial assistance will cover the $30 workshop fee only.
- Feb 22 – Registration Opens
- March 28 – Registration Closes
- April 15 – All selected applicants are notified
- May 15 – Application and Workshop fees are due