Make plans to enjoy the HMI Fall Institute! We have revamped our programming to include more socializing opportunities to connect with alumni as well as meet our students and faculty.
Thursday evening festivities will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a welcome reception honoring Dr. Gordon Brown.
Friday programming runs 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m and will include a speed networking session, five topics presented by alumni and Happy Hour hosted by our student body at Logboat Brewing Co.
Topics and speakers include:
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am "Consumerism in Healthcare", presented by Pawan Jindal, MD, MSHI ‘05
- 10:45 am - 11:30 am "Inclusion and Diversity Communication", presented by Jessica Palm, MHA ‘14
- 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm "Value-Based Care Strategy", presented by Dylan Strecker, MHA/MSHI ‘15
- 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm "Fostering Vulnerability and Community in a Virtual Environment", presented by Michelle McClay, MHA ‘10
- 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm "Balancing Operational Demands and Strategic Initiatives", presented by Kadi Jo Montez, MHA/MSHI ‘08
We look forward to an energetic, fast-paced, and interactive Fall Institute!
For hotel reservations contact Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1402 Cinnamon Hill, Columbia, MO at 573-442-8034 and ask for the HMI Alumni block no later than August 27, 2021.
HMI Fall Institute 2021 reservation deadline is September 3rd.