In order to be considered for a fellowship at University of Missouri, an applicant must:
- Be a graduate of a US or Canadian medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) -OR-
- Be a graduate of a college of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) -OR-
- Be a graduate of a medical school outside of the United States who meets one or more of the following qualifications
- Have a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a US Licensing jurisdiction.
- Applicants must have passed Parts I and II of USMLE as well as the Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) prior to the time they will begin training.
- All selected candidates will be required to comply with the Health Sciences Center Drug Testing Policy.
Submit completed applications to our fellowship coordinator, Crystal Arellano.