KRCG-TV spoke with Dr. Arpit Aggarwal about seasonal depression and the holidays.
KMIZ interviewed Dr. Laine Young-Walker about coping with mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Arpit Aggarwal talks about compassion fatigue related to the COVID-19 pandemic on KRCG-TV.
Dr. Laine Young-Walker gives tips on explaining the COVID-19 pandemic to children on KRCG-TV.
Dr. Arpit Aggarwal talks about the importance of World Suicide Prevention Day and awareness efforts on KRCG-TV.
KOMU spoke with Dr. Laine Young-Walker about screen time and social wellbeing.
Dr. Laine Young-Walker discusses suicide prevention amid the COVID-19 pandemic on KRCG-TV.
Dr. Laine Young-Walker talks about child psychiatry access on David Lile on KFRU.
Dr. Ithman on David Lile talking about Depression Awareness on David Lile on KFRU.
Web and Print
- MSN interviewed Laine Young-Walker, MD about children's pretend play during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID has invaded our kids' pretend play. Experts say that's a good thing.
- Laine Young-Walker, MD, discusses mental health with KOMU.
Missouri mother starts foundation for suicide prevention.
- Laine Young-Walker, MD, discusses the role of a child psychiatrist with The Missourian.
Psychiatrist shortage leaves children untreated. Telehealth could help fill the gap
- Robert Sobule, Physician Assistant, was interviewed by AAPA’s freelance writer Hillel Kuttler about suicide prevention.
PAs: It's Time to Talk About Suicide
- Mary Beth Miller, PhD was interviewed by the AASM Foundation.
A Quest to Address the Sleep Health of Veterans