Dr. Lauriello talks about Mental health on ABC 17 News.
Dr. Laine Young-Walker talks about child psychiatry access on David Lile on KFRU.
Dr. Ithman on David Lile talking about Depression Awareness on David Lile on KFRU.
Web and Print
- Laine Young-Walker, MD, discusses mental health with KOMU.
Missouri mother starts foundation for suicide prevention.
- Laine Young-Walker, MD, discusses the role of a child psychiatrist with The Missourian.
Psychiatrist shortage leaves children untreated. Telehealth could help fill the gap
- Robert Sobule, Physician Assistant, was interviewed by AAPA’s freelance writer Hillel Kuttler about suicide prevention.
PAs: It's Time to Talk About Suicide
- Mary Beth Miller, PhD was interviewed by the AASM Foundation.
A Quest to Address the Sleep Health of Veterans
- Beth Orns, MSW, LCSW shared information about postpartum depression in men with The Bump.
What Dads Need to Know About Postpartum Depression in Men