Thank you for enrolling in the Missouri Child Psychiatry Access Project (MO-CPAP)! We are happy to have you as a participant. We hope that the information in this guide is helpful to you as a primary care provider.
MO-CPAP psychiatrists are available for consultation services from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. To reach us, call our toll-free hotline number:
Your call will be answered by master’s-level behavioral health specialists in the Behavioral Health Response call center. BHR staff will ask you a few brief questions to provide you with the best service and will then contact the MO-CPAP psychiatrist on call.
You may request a call back within 30 minutes of your call time, or consults can be scheduled for a specific date and time, pending psychiatrist availability.
WHAT SERVICES DOES MO-CPAP OFFER?
As an enrolled provider, you have access to the following MO-CPAP services:
- Telephone consultation: MO-CPAP child and adolescent psychiatrists are available for a variety of behavioral health questions, including screening and diagnosis, medication management, and treatment planning. Please call the MO-CPAP phone line and ask the triage specialist to be connected to a psychiatrist within 30 minutes of your call, or schedule at another time. MO-CPAP cannot provide emergency or crisis response care to patients or offer appointments with child and adolescent psychiatrists.
- Linkage and referral assistance: You may also call MO-CPAP to connect patients to community-based services in their area. Families may be referred directly to BHR for follow-up services. Services are available through the MO-CPAP phone line, and are provided by Behavioral Health Response (BHR) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Resources and ongoing education: As an enrolled provider, you have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Best practice clinical guidelines, including diagnostics and pharmacological interventions;
- Evidence-based screening tools and behavioral intervention options;
- MO-CPAP developed webinars on a variety of behavioral health topics, with CME credits available upon completion.
- Quarterly MO-CPAP newsletters: you will receive information regarding behavioral health training opportunities, updates to best practice clinical guidelines, clinical alerts, and the latest data on the MO-CPAP pilot.
Click on the topics below to view a wealth of resources. You will be redirected to BOX document storage, which is accessible through web browsers and mobile devices.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Onset Psychosis
- Eating Disorder
- Early Intervention IEP
- Gender Dysphoria LGBT
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact MO-CPAP staff with any questions or concerns! You can reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.
If you need help after hours with a patient, you may reach BHR staff on the MO-CPAP phone line for assistance.
We look forward to working with you!
MO-CPAP is offered through the MU School of Medicine as a collaborative partnership among Behavioral Health Network (BHN), Assessment Resource Center (ARC), Behavioral Health Response (BHR), WU PAARC, and NAMI-St. Louis, funded by Missouri Foundation for Health.