The department of Neurology is pleased to offer an Accredited fellowship in Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology ESN. This is one of very few ACGME accredited ESN fellowships in the nation. The fellowship program was started by Dr. Adnan Qureshi and is supported by Dr. Camilo Gomez – both are world leaders in the craft and dedicated to the training of quality physicians.
How to Apply
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty/mentors on letterhead with signature
- A personal statement of interest in this subspecialty career path
- Copy of your UMSLE or COMLEX official score reports
- A copy of your current ECFMG certificate (for International Medical Graduates)
- Email mention of current visa status (only J-1 visas sponsored by ECFMG are accepted)
Applicants with a neurology background are encouraged to apply for our vascular neurology fellowship through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) in early December. All other applicants should follow the instructions below.
Please send the materials mentioned by email to: Starsha Ferguson.
- Completed application
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- USMLE Transcript
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of reference sent directly from the writer or their designee to the coordinator via email.
- Proof of completed ACGME milestones from each training program sent to the coordinator via email.