The Department of Neurology is proud to offer an ACGME-accredited fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology. This is a one-year fellowship for graduates of Neurology Residency Programs. University of Missouri Health Care has been recognized for their care delivery by many national associations. The fellow will work with physicians who have many years of experience in the fields of Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, and Sleep Medicine.
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center as designated by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Care Center
- ALS Association Recognized Center - American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited facility
- First ALS clinic in the country to make the Schwartz Center’s National Compassionate Caregiver Honor Roll
- Northeast ALS Consortium (NEALS) Recognized Member
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America Recognized Clinic
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Center of Excellence
- Recognized Center of Excellence by the Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation
- Member of TREAT-NMD
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email the following to the fellowship coordinator, Starsha Ferguson.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation – written within the past 12 months. One must be from your residency program director.
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
- Medical School Transcript
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
Visas: We will consider U.S. citizens, permanent residents or J-1 visa eligible candidates For additional questions or clarification, please email Starsha Ferguson.