The department of Neurology is pleased to offer an Accredited fellowship in Neuro Endovascular Intervention. This is one of very few ACGME accredited Neuro Endovascular Intervention fellowships in the nation. The fellowship program was started by Dr. Adnan Qureshi and is supported by Dr. Camilo Gomez – both are world leaders in the craft and dedicated to the training of quality physicians.
**We are currently accepting applications for July 2026. Interviews conducted in January/February 2024**
How to Apply
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty/mentors on letterhead with signature
- A personal statement of interest in this subspecialty career path
- Copy of your UMSLE or COMLEX official score reports
- A copy of your current ECFMG certificate (for International Medical Graduates)
- Email mention of current visa status (only J-1 visas sponsored by ECFMG are accepted)
Applicants with a neurology background are encouraged to apply for our vascular neurology fellowship through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) in early December. All other applicants should follow the instructions below.
Please send the materials mentioned by email to: Mark Bigelow.
- Completed application
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- USMLE Transcript
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of reference written in the last 12 months. All letter should be signed and on letterhead. (1 Letter must be from your current program director and reference program progression utilizing ACGME guidelines). These letters should be sent directly by the writer or their designee to email@example.com
- Proof of completed ACGME milestones from each training program sent to the coordinator via email.